Sales Enablement Manager
Location: Antwerpen, Antwerpen BE
Job Number: 160
Sales Enablement Manager
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Enablement Manager in Antwerp. Would you like to be a part of a global, innovative organization and enable selling our software solutions to potential customers? Then this might be the new challenge you have been looking for!
YOUR ROLE: you can make an impact
As part of the Enablement team, the role of Sales Enablement Manager is to provide support, tools, assets, resources, and training to the sales team in order to improve efficiency and success. You are required to interact heavily with the sales team to determine what gaps in available resources exist, the marketing team to ensure assets and strategies are aligned with the company vision, and the operations team to provide the necessary tools and services for the sales team.
The Sales Enablement Manager person will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Spacewell: a strong and innovative global player
Spacewell is a global software and consulting firm focused on solutions for the entire value chain of managing buildings including real estate, workplace, and facility management.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of delivering IoT and SaaS solutions, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized in our rankings in our Gartner listing, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and as a leader in Verdantix matrix for IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management) software.
Having recently joined the Nemetschek group, a leading, digital end-to-end software provider across the entire lifecycle of buildings. has made us even more powerful in our growth and internationalization and offers a platform to accelerate growth through integration across the full building life cycle from design and construction to workplace and facility management.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take at a look at this career opportunity.
The key responsibilities
- Work with the sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess the enablement program
- Work and coach a team of 3 Sales Enablement Consultants providing 1st in class tender support
- Work and coach a team of 2 experienced Global Solution Consultants
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPI’s to stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and provides the capabilities sellers need.
To be successful in this role you have 5+ years of experience in (building) a high-performance organization in sales, enablement, or learning & development. You have a strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training. Next to that you have experience with content management- and learning management systems.
You are able to build international relationships with sales & marketing. You are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken. If you speak French, that would be a plus. You need to be able to deal with pressure and stand your ground when needed. In this position you will mainly work from our office in Antwerp or remote, but you will occasionally travel to customers and professional events within Europe.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys a job with a huge impact on the organisation: you will help build and structure the sales enablement team of Spacewell
- is motivated to take ownership and control over the process in the department
- inspires, motivates and is able to coach the 5fte under your wing
What we offer
Spacewell is growing and evolving rapidly. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to take initiative, move and grow within our global organization. You will be surrounded by a professional team that likes to celebrate successes together, for example during one of the many informal gatherings (including a summer drink and an international New Year's party). Our work environment makes sure that colleagues support each other and work towards a common goal. We are a large organization but always ensure recognition and acknowledgement of individual successes.
In addition, working at Spacewell means:
- a good work-life balance;
- an attractive salary with interesting variable remuneration;
- a versatile position within an informal, fast-growing and dynamic organization;
- good support from- and onboarding within the team.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with our highly talented and motivated global team, then click on the apply button or send your CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Number: SW081
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Enablement Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antwerpen, Antwerpen BE